Reflection fifth wheels inventory
The Reflection fifth wheel by Grand Design is a high-quality RV that clearly stands out from its rival. Designed with attention to detail and the quality of grand Design, these fifth wheels will satisfy connoisseurs! In 2019, Grand Design won the Trailer Life Reader's Choice gold award in all the categories in which it participates: travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers, which says a lot about their commitment to quality! If you possess an half-ton pick-up truck, take a look at our Reflection 150 Series models, they are designed to be lighter and easily towed!
Quality and innovative manufacturing
Grand Design does not neglect any aspect, the Reflection is built with laminated panels composed of a fiberglass layer, a block foam insulation, an aluminum frame, and an interior prefinished. These panels are used for the sidewalls, but also for the rear wall, and the slide-outs roof and walls for a solid construction without any weak point. The molded fiberglass front cap and the roof both have a wooden structure insulated with a fiberglass layer and a radiant foil for superior insulation reaching an R-40 factor. The roof is protected by a one-piece TPO membrane guaranteed for 18 years, while the walls have a Gel-coat finish with a pattern of graphics guaranteed for 5 years. Grand Design installs a roof vent to ventilate the wooden structure in which the humidity could stay trapped. The front cap is painted and has an aerodynamic shape with the Max Turn Radius design allowing a better clearance during tight turns.
The floor has an aluminum structure insulated with a layer of fiberglass insulation and the chassis is sealed with an underbelly and insulated with a layer of radiant foil. The slide rooms floors which are not protected by the chassis are also insulated with a layer of radiant foil.
Finally, the water tanks are equipped with 12V heating pads and placed in the chassis which is heated by a dedicated heating duct bringing air from the 35,000 BTU furnace. The storage compartments have insulated doors and are also heated. The all-in-one docking center is therefore also heated and easily accessible through the door made of two sections. All the exterior seals of the Reflection are protected by a PVC foam or a Mylar tape which provide better protection against water leaks then the more commonly used butyl putty found in the competitor's RVs.
The best equipment for the Reflection
The exterior standard equipment includes Goodyear “E” rated tires with aluminum rims, Equalizer rubberized suspension, self-adjusting brakes, a spare tire under the chassis, a 2 inches receiver at the rear, a ladder for easy access to the roof, aluminum entry steps, outdoor speakers, an electric LED-lit awning, an extended coupling box with LED lights, an outdoor shower, an electrical 50 amps wire, two 30-pound propane tanks, a quick-connect propane connection not to mention the auto-leveling stabilization system. The roof is prepared to receive a solar panel.
Unique and modern decor
The interior décor of the Reflection fifth wheel is modern and elegant. The panoramic windows, the numerous LED lights, and the pale color palette provide a bright interior. The windows are fitted with residential quality valences and roller shades. The cabinets are made of hardwood with a simple and chic finish including recessed glass panels in some places. The countertops are solid and shiny, combining well with the stainless-steel appliances and sink. The floor is completely covered with a Congoleum Premium flooring and has no ducts, the hot air flows through ducts located at the bottom of the furniture to avoid floor ducts that accumulate dust. The Reflection also has a 15,000 BTU air conditioner with ducts running throughout the fifth wheel in the ceiling. The air conditioner is connected to Racetrack ducts which are quiet and offer an air circulation that is 23 percent more efficient than the average. It is possible to install a second air conditioner in the bedroom and to change the windows for dual pane windows for a better insulation efficiency.
The kitchen includes an oven and a stove with 3 burners, a convection microwave, an 8 or 12 cubic feet propane and electric refrigerator depending on the model, and a deep-seated sink with high rise faucet and pull down sprayer. It is possible to replace the dinette by a table with two chairs and a storage ottoman in most models.
The Reflection living room will accommodate you with a high definition television on a swivel arm, a multimedia sound system, an electric fireplace, and a heated and massaging theater seating, a tri-fold sofa, or both depending on the model. The bedroom offers a Queen bed which can be replaced by a King bed in some models and offers a lot of storage. While some models have storage above and on either side of the bed, in addition to a wardrobe, the other models offer a walk-in style wardrobe with a washer and dryer preparation.
The bathroom has a spacious shower with a glass door, a porcelain toilet, a large counter with a stainless-steel sink, a pharmacy cabinet with mirrored door and a supply of hot water by a quick recovery water heater.
Grand Design offers a 3-year structural limited warranty on its RVs in addition to the 5-year warranty on graphics, axles, tires and the 18-year warranty on the roof membrane.
Fifth wheels for every preferences!More
- Grand Design Reflection FW 31MB CAPPUCCINOManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2019Succursale :SaguenayManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $77,335.80 Special Price $59,999.00
- Grand Design Reflection FW 31MB CAPPUCCINOManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2020Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $77,160.00 Special Price $64,999.00
- Grand Design Reflection FW 337RLS PEBBLEManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2021Succursale :LavalManufacturer's suggested price$84,706.00
- Grand Design Reflection FW 28BH PEBBLEManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2021Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested price$74,498.00
- Grand Design Reflection FW 337RLS PEBBLEManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2021Succursale :Trois-RivièresManufacturer's suggested price$84,706.00
- Grand Design ReflectionManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2020Succursale :Chateauguay, Laval, Saguenay, Ste-Hélène, Trois-Rivières, GatineauPrice On Request
- Grand Design Reflection FW 337RLS CAPPUCCINOManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2019Succursale :GatineauManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $80,496.66 Special Price $76,999.00
- Grand Design Reflection FW 311BHS PEBBLEManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2021Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested price$90,098.00
- Grand Design Reflection FW 28BH PEBBLEManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ReflectionYear :2021Succursale :LavalManufacturer's suggested price$74,498.00