Sales representative - recreational vehicules
As a sales representative at Roulottes A.S. Lévesque, you will help RV fans to fulfill their passion and dreams by helping them choosing their model among our large inventory. Integrity, teamwork, excellence, and financial responsibility are the values guiding our daily actions and allowing us to offer a unique experience to our customers.
Your responsibilities as a sale representative will be:
- Successfully following the sale process by completing the files in time to ensure an excellent buying experience to the customers.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with the customer with scheduled follow-ups and keeping the relationship alive leading to repeated sales.
- Monitoring your progress toward the established objectives and prioritizing your tasks to achieve the weekly, monthly, and annual goals by understanding the performance indicators.
- Offering a transparent and interesting buying process by promoting teamwork and working proactively with the other employees, departments, and suppliers.
- Actively seeking and identifying new potential customers to increase the sales.
Required aptitudes and skills
- Excellent customer service
- Capacity to work in team
- Capacity to achieve and exceed the sale targets
- Being able to speak and write in English and French
- 2 years of experience in customer service or a sales degree
- Commissions and bonuses
- Sales context
Send your CV to our Human resources team at this emaill: firstname.lastname@example.org