Imagine RV trailers inventory
You are probably seeing more and more Imagine travel trailers on the roads, and that’s to be expected! This line of RV trailers manufactured by Grand Design is enjoying unparalleled popularity thanks to its superior quality and appearance worthy of the most luxurious RV trailers. The Imagine travel trailer is designed and built without compromise to make your camping trips carefree! Grand Design has already won several awards for the quality of its products and once again won the Trailer Life Reader’s Choice 2019 gold award in all categories where they are present; RV trailers, fifth wheel trailers, and Toy haulers.
Built without compromise
At first glance, the Imagine may appear to be built like the others, but behind its façade, it hides quality materials and offers superior insulation. The walls are made of fiberglass laminated to a block foam insulation with an aluminum frame, even the walls and the roof of the slide rooms are laminated to ensure unwavering durability. The exterior fiberglass walls are gel coated.
The floor rests on a drop frame chassis offering the largest front pass-through storage compartment in its category. The chassis is enclosed with an underbelly, insulated with an Astro-foil, heated by a dedicated air duct, in addition to the block foam insulated floor offering an insulation factor of R-30 compared to the R-11 which is more widespread in other traditional RV trailers. In addition, the tanks, which are amongst the largest offered in travel trailers, are heated by 12V heating pads and are thus sheltered from the cold, allowing you to use your Imagine trailer earlier in the spring and later in the fall. The floor of the slide-outs is insulated with a radiant foil for a minimum heat or coolness loss.
The fiberglass front cap and the roof both have a wood frame and are insulated with a layer of fiberglass, in addition to an Astro-Foil, their insulation factor is R-40, significantly above the industry average. The attic is ventilated to prevent moisture from remaining in the wood structure and damaging it. Finally, the roof is covered with a one-piece TPO membrane that protects it from the elements, while a diamond plate protects the front of the RV trailer from debris on the road. The exterior seals also have superior protection with their PVC foam layer or their Mylar tape which are more resistant to overtimes damages than butyl that cracks and requires regular maintenance.
The exterior equipment of the Imagine travel trailer includes aluminum rims with nitrogen-filled tires and a spare tire, for a pleasant and hassle-free ride. Then, settling in at the campsite will be quick and easy! It has an electric stab jack, a universal docking station, a 30 or 50 amp hook-up depending on the model, two 20-pound propane tanks, a Solid-Step entry steps, an electric and LED-lit awning and outdoor speakers. It's front pass-through storage compartment offers 47 cubic foot of space, and its doors are isolated and stay opened easily with their magnetic latches.
The Imagine RV trailer offers a chic and modern interior decor; residential quality cabinetry and seamless thermoplastic countertop surface. Special attention has been paid to details, LED accent lights, panoramic windows with roller shades, and a radius ceiling that is 81 inches high for a spacious effect. The kitchen includes a stainless-steel deep-seated sink, a microwave, propane and electric 8 cubic feet refrigerator, a Furrion oven with 3 burners and a glass cover, while the living room offers a LED television and sound system supporting multiple media. The dinette can be replaced by an option of a table with four chairs and the tri-fold sofa by theater seating on the majority of the floorplans.
The bedroom includes a Queen bed, an overhead cabinet, and storage on both bedsides, a sliding door, and a location where a television can be easily installed. The bathroom is spacious with a walk-in shower, a medicine cabinet with a mirror, and a counter always configured to provide maximum storage.
Finally, some little essentials for your comfort; a 15,000 BTU ducted air conditioner, a 35,000 BTU furnace with ducts located at the bottom of the furniture across the travel trailer and a 17,8 gallons per hour quick recovery water heater! The Imagine RV trailer is also prepared so that it can be equipped with a portable solar panel, a backup camera and, for some floorplans, a second air conditioner.
With such solid construction, the Imagine comes with a guarantee that is just as strong. Grand Design RV offers a 3-year limited structural warranty on the Imagine structure. In addition, its axles, tires, and exterior graphics are guaranteed for 5 years. Finally, the roof TPO membrane is guaranteed 12 years.
Discover other travel trailer models!
For more travel trailer brands built by Grand Design, visit our inventory pages for the Imagine XLS, Transcend or Transcend XPLOR. For those who do not wish to do any compromise, the Reflection travel trailer is also available. The Jay Feather or White Hawk RV trailers from Jayco may also interest you, just as the Passport GT from Keystone or the Prime Time's Tracer.More
- Grand Design Imagine 2500RL 2500RL PEBBLEManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2020Succursale :GatineauManufacturer's suggested price$48,180.00
- Grand Design Imagine TT 2800BH CAPPUCCINOManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2020Succursale :SaguenayManufacturer's suggested price$50,490.00
- Grand Design Imagine TT 2850MK CAPPUCCINOManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2019Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $53,787.94 Special Price $45,999.00
- Grand Design Imagine TT URO25Manufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2019Succursale :St-ApollinaireManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $46,999.00 Special Price $39,999.00
- Grand Design Imagine TT URO26Manufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2018Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested price$36,072.41
- Grand Design Imagine TT URO31Manufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2018Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $39,999.00 Special Price $36,999.00
- Grand Design Imagine TT URO22Manufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2018Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested price$29,999.00
- Grand Design ImagineManufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2020Succursale :Chateauguay, Laval, Saguenay, Ste-Hélène, Trois-Rivières, GatineauPrice On Request
- Grand Design Imagine TT URO22Manufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2018Succursale :Trois-RivièresManufacturer's suggested price$31,999.00
- Grand Design Imagine TT URO25Manufacturer :Grand DesignModel :ImagineYear :2019Succursale :Ste-HélèneManufacturer's suggested price$39,999.00