Technical Advisor - customer service
As a technical advisor at Roulottes Lévesque, you will make sure that the customers receive an excellent after-sale service from the delivery to the maintenance. Integrity, teamwork, excellence, and financial responsibility are the values that guides our daily actions and allows us to offer a unique experience and to our customers.
Your responsibilities as a technical advisor will be:
- Greeting the customers that come to the service department.
- Analyzing the customer needs (maintenance, repair, delivery, etc.).
- Offering different products and services.
- Perform various administrative tasks related to the customer service (payments, invoices, file updates, follow-ups, etc.).
Required aptitudes and skills
- Learn and know the products and service to advise the customers
- Ease to interact with the customers and communicate
- Courtesy and good listening skills
- Interpersonal and persuasion skills to achieve the sales goals
- Being able to speak and write in English and French
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Experience in customer service is an asset
Envoyez votre CV à Gérard Dufresne au courriel suivant: firstname.lastname@example.org