Tracer RV trailers inventory
Like most of Prime Time’s RV, the Tracer travel trailer has been completely redesigned. Everything has been examined and modified if necessary, the interior décor, the exterior look, the standard equipment, etc. All the floorplans have been thought to offer a maximum of space and functionality while being easily towable and affordable.
ETERNABOND® is the name that Prime Time has given to its construction process and standards. The Tracer is built with laminated aluminum framed panels that are used for the sidewalls, the rear wall, the floor, and the roof and walls of the slide rooms. The panels are composed of an aluminum frame, a bead foam insulation, interior lauan, and an exterior fiberglass layer. The result is a solid and durable RV trailer that will last. The front wall is protected by a molded aerodynamic fiberglass front cap with a Diamond plate at its bottom and the whole RV trailer exterior is decorated with deluxe graphics.
The roof is built with a 3/8 walk-on roof decking with 5-inch truss rafters which snow load approved. A one-piece TPO membrane is then glued on top of the decking which will protect it from the rain, snow, sun, and any debris that could fall from the trees. The membrane has a 12-year warranty. The Tracer travel trailer have standard enhanced insulation that prime Time calls the Extended Season Camping; the roof and the front cap have two layers of fiberglass insulation, the laminated floor is thicker, the chassis is enclosed and heated as the holding tanks.
As every travel trailer manufactured by Prime Time, the Tracer travel trailers are submitted to the Leak Guard Assurance Process. The water line fittings of the Tracer are not standard water lines, they are PEX plumbing. PEX water lines are flexible, so they are bent and do not require fittings between each line, reducing the chances for it to leak. This flexibility also allows the PEX water line to expand even in cold temperatures, reducing the risks that they would crack if some ice forms in the line. Then, the Tracer has three tests to succeed, first the "Seek a Leak" where a highly precise device is used to check if there is any pressure lost in the plumbing system. If there are any leaks letting some air out of the lines, the device detects it and the technician proceeds to fix it. Then, it is the "Seal tech" test, the technician uses a blower to send air in the travel trailer through a vacuum hose connected to the main door. Once the pressure inside the travel trailer is higher than outside, he sprays soapy water on the seals all around the Tracer looking for bubble collection that would let him know that there is a void letting air out. Finally, the "Rain bay", a bay equipped with vertical and horizontal sprayer recreated a 24 inch of water per hour rain while a technician is in the RV looking for any water leaking inside. When all the tests are over and any anomalies fixed, then the Tracer travel trailer is ready to be shipped to us.
You will not be wasting your time setting up the Tracer at your campsite, it is equipped with a power tongue jack, four electric stabilizer jacks, a LED-lit power awning, a fold-away grab handle, a “Solid Step” foldable steps, a large storage pass-through compartment with magnetic catches and Slam Latch doors for all your stuff and a universal docking center. You will not even need to find the TV signal, because the Tracer has an omnidirectional TV antenna that is also a WiFi booster and prepared for the 4G, and it is also prepared for the cable and the satellite! So, with all this spare time, you will be able to relax at your campsite with the Tracer’s exterior kitchen available on most models, the doggy D-Ring for your pet, smooth music coming from the marine grade exterior speakers, Prime Time even added a bottle opener next to the door!
A few little details might have gone unnoticed, like the Dexter axles with EZ Lube axle hubs, the tire pressure monitoring system the spare tire, the 6-gallon gas and electric DSI water heater with a quick recovery mode, the 12V water pump, the exterior shower, the Black tank flush system, the exterior GFI outlet, and the 30 amp or 50 amp service depending on the floorplan. Finally, the Tracer travel trailer is solar-ready and is prepared to be equipped with an observation system including a backup camera and side view cameras.
Functional and well designed
The Tracer RV trailer’s interior is just as nice as its exterior, simple and modern decor with wood finished wall, many windows all with lambrequins and pleated shades, the cabinetry doors with glass inserts, the solid surface countertop with an under-mount stainless steel sink, the tile backsplash, a LED lighting throughout with motion sensor in some areas, and a comfortable dinette or “U” shaped dinette depending on the model. The kitchen has many appliances including the large 2-door refrigerator, the microwave, the glass top stove with a large oven and the low-profile Furrion range hood.
The living room is limited to the dinette for the smaller floorplans, but you will find theater seating or a hide-a-bed sofa in the larger ones. All the Tracer travel trailers are equipped with a Furrion Soundbar and a large LED TV, the 24RKS even has a pop-up TV located in the dinette! The interior temperature is maintained by a high capacity gas furnace and a ducted air conditioner with a capacity of 13 500 BTU, or 15 000 BTU if you choose the air conditioner upgrade option.
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed with an “Evergreen” foam mattress with an overhead cabinet and a shirt closet on both sides, except the 26KSS floorplan which has a King-size bed a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The bunk beds have Teddy Bear soft mats.
The last but not the least, the bathroom wit its extended height toilet with foot flush, a countertop with a sink, a large medicine cabinet, an exhaust fan, and a shower with a surround, a skylight and a curtain on a curved track or a glass neo-angle door on select models.
Find more RV trailers in our inventory
We are carrying many other travel trailer brands that might interest you if you like the Tracer; the Jay Feather or the White hawk by Jayco, the Imagine made by Grand Design, the Passport SL and Passport GT from Keystone RV, or the Cougar Half-Ton also by Keystone RV.More
- Prime Time Tracer TT URO19Manufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2019Succursale :St-ApollinaireManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $27,999.00 Special Price $26,999.00
- Prime Time Tracer TT 274BH CAFEManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2019Succursale :PlantagenetManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $47,086.67 Special Price $34,999.00
- Prime Time Tracer TT 255RB PORTOBELLOManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2019Succursale :GatineauManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $44,896.93 Special Price $32,999.00
- Prime Time Tracer TT 291BR PORTOBELLOManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2019Succursale :PlantagenetManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $46,921.54 Special Price $34,999.00
- Prime Time Tracer TT 291BR CAFEManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2019Succursale :GatineauManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $46,921.54 Special Price $34,999.00
- Prime Time Tracer TT 290BH PORTOBELLOManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2019Succursale :LavalManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $48,177.95 Special Price $38,999.00
- Prime Time Tracer TT URO29 Beach SandstoneManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2018Succursale :Trois-RivièresManufacturer's suggested priceRegular Price $33,955.82 Special Price $29,999.00
- Prime Time TRACERManufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2020Succursale :Chateauguay, Laval, Saguenay, St-Apollinaire, Ste-Hélène, Trois-Rivières, Plantagenet, GatineauPrice On Request
- Prime Time Tracer TT URO21Manufacturer :Prime TimeModel :TracerYear :2015Succursale :St-ApollinaireManufacturer's suggested price$19,999.00